USB Flash Drive for Tom Ochuka of Deaf Impact

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007
      Tom,

      It's great to hear from you and be connected with our brothers and
      sisters who are deaf. With your help we will not be deaf to them, which
      would be the real danger!

      I ask especially for their own personal food stories, as that is the
      most helpful for us and I think for them, too.

      I'm glad that the flash drive works and you received it quickly in Kenya!

      Greetings from Hasselt, Belgium where the Living Labs meeting went very
      well and many people will join us.

      tom ochuka wrote:
      > Dear Brother ,
      > Am trying this usb its agood one to use...am just so
      > greafull.
      > Please dont ge discouraged to help us..the stories
      > will come soon.
      > Thanks
      > TOM.
      >
      > Am trying it so you will find almost te same leter attached.
      >

      > ----------------------

      Dear Andrius,

      Greetings to you in Jesus Name,Thanks for the flash Disk and 100 USD for
      My food story Project,For the computers its necessary to assrmble them
      here if the parts are m,ade available.

      The deaf here are so encouraged with the conection we have with you….We
      are collecting stories ready to send.

      Please send us more flash disk for our work here.

      Thanks

      TOM OCHUKA.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007
        Tom,

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007
          Tom,

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2007
            Tom, Thank you for your warm letters! and please write directly to our
            groups! Thank you! Andrius