Re: As the regional team is going Strong

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2007
      Dear Marie Agnes,

      Because of your direct involvement in Africa, I see in your request,
      a custom fit opportunity for you to connect directly as the living
      agent between Fred and Omidyar network. Your standing up on Fred's
      behalf opens a window for you and the author of this following
      letter, to join forces in a mapping of the apropriate kind for "Maky
      Poverty History", "Be The Change" and Minciu Sodas lab to pave the
      road to take up and on at:

      ...may all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit Couture

      --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, Maria Agnese Giraudo
      <mariaagnesegiraudo@...> wrote:

      > Dear Andrius, Fred, Samwel and all,
      > after Samel email, I chatted with Fred and we talked about his
      request to get a small financial support to finish his school. Fred
      is very active and gives a positive contribution to the Forum. He is
      23 year old and very responsible in getting some income from
      occasional activities...He studies accountancy, so I'm wondering if
      he could work for the Forum of for somebody else via Internet...
      Accountancy is the same all over the world and it is very necessary!!
      > Bye!
      > Maria Agnese Giraudo
      >

      > samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> ha scritto:
      >

      > Hello!
      >
      > Pleasure to see the teams in this region going on stronger and
      stronger. I dearly appreciate the floated ideas, ideologies from our
      global members. I think Ms lab is heading to another wider scope of
      reaching more individuals, as Andrius, had to get a very broader
      vision for our businesses and even opportunities. Independent
      persons are entitled to do much better when open minded. The in
      stints we received from the global Villages headed by Franz, is
      great and it is what always makes me stronger.

      > I need those in Africa to focus on the said opportunities and
      join the rest in deciding what is the next move; concerning
      creating small projects and organizing others to contribute in the
      sharing which is always the course for Ms Lab and it's working
      groups. I dearly, appreciate the hard work we get from Janet,
      Andrius, Jeff, Maria, Markuz, Franz,Steve and all, but what
      is`significant here is what is the overall achievement of our
      willingness and non-willing as Andrius points n the Universial
      Language.

      > I was chating with Fred Kayiwa from Kampala and learnt more on
      him than I had imagined. Fred is a potential man in this region and
      having those who are motivated by interests like Fred, is n itself
      encouraging. Fred is eager to work more for connecting us with many
      in Uganda. I tend to know some people's potentiality,but when it
      comes to taking risks for development they shy away for personal
      gains, but if,Fred is here 4 u, then we have to join hands with him
      and succeed in this region. Our potentiallity is not how much we are
      accumulating in resources but how much we are doing to change the
      life of others in greater scope.

      > Fred is now out of college. He is remaining with several terms
      to finish his course but due to finaincial contraints,Fred cannot
      continue. i don't know we n help Fred work for us in the lab by
      collecting simple community stories to enable him finish his
      college. He need 144 USD to finish his course. We have to
      reconsider, we have to take sacrifieces to help sometimes. He is
      about to bring together other people to help him work to collect
      some food stories. His ideas are great and will posibly go his home
      distrsict and find means of starting an ICT centre there. fred needs
      much of my inputs and will reconsider this after my consultations
      with Charles Loku in Kampala to figure out. Fred you can try meeting
      Charles Loku at the Uganda Bureau Of Statistics.h' is a great member
      of our Holistic helping. You can on also to invite members to join
      mendenyo headed by me.

      > I can see on the other hand Tanzania. Josephant is coming up
      with Cassava stories. I think it is a good start for our Dar team
      and hope the rest will follow line with Josephat. As we are both
      planning to join them there in June with Maria Agnese, it will be a
      great occasion to see their committents. I know Willy is busy in
      school and Hellen is not having time due to her mother's illness,
      they will all come up and do great things for the community in
      Tanzania. we need many from there.

      > Wendi, you are just very right we,are one and there is no way i
      can go up with out combining all your efforts. i just need some
      informations from you to share with all here. It's pretty good see
      your activities. I also work with women here and most of my work
      involves nformation to the entire community. I would wish we all
      make a stronger team to manage our community services in this
      region. you have proven to be a serious person and with time as MS
      lab is fortifying we wll meet and even manage an annual event to
      feature our committments. These are personal dreams which must come
      true. As a social networker we need opportunities and these are our
      inside willingness' Willingness to take risks" does not mean risks
      all times but insights under hardships to manage affairs.

      > Trsuting and believing, i am hoping to discuss quite alot on the
      Europe;with Maria and Andrius and see What is has for us all as, a
      combined team here.We have to be composed to succeed, to climb hills
      of stress and ..............................

      > For abetter Africa Ms
      >
      > Samwel
      >

      > Samwel Okech kongere
      > Nyamuga primary school
      > P.O BOX 191,
      > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
      > Cell: +254 725 600 439
      > FOSS ADMIRER
      > Community Development
      > UDOGO youth development group-coordinator

      > Never miss an email again!
      > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it
      out.

      > L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova
      Yahoo! Mail