Faith in Europe Editorial Meeting (March 15-31)

  • Shahrez Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007
      Faith in Europe Editorial Meeting (March 15-31) Hello Everyone:

      I’m the project Director for Faith in Europe. The project Faith in Europe We are in the middle of the editorial meeting for the Faith in Europe magazine and things are going really smooth so far. We hope to have the Magazine ready by March 31 and send it to the printers. The magazine has a very funky, graphic and youthful look so far, and we hope to make it as interesting and enlightening as possible for the youth of Europe.

      Getting back to the Editorial Meeting, which kicked off on March 15, is hosted by our organization Peace Child International (United Kingdom) in the town of Buntingford near Cambridge. We have a very diverse group of editors visiting Peace Child International from all corners of Europe. You can find out more about the editorial meeting and Faith in Europe project on our website: www.faithineurope.eu

      You can review spreads of the magazine on the website (www.faithineurope.eu) and give us feedback on what you like and what you don’t like. Your comments are always welcomed.

      If you have any questions, please write to me on: faith@....

      Best Regards

      Shahrez Khan,