Re: healthy chocolate

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 2:59 PM
      John,

      Thank you for your wonderful letter! It's a great encouragement to learn
      of you. I and our Minciu Sodas lab worked on this chocolate project for
      Greg Wolff of http://www.chocolatedividends.org, his colleagues in
      Ecuador's Amazon, and as a resource for all in the Public Domain.

      Please join us at our working groups:
      fostering "global villages" where we did much of this work and hope to
      do more. Send a blank message to globalvillages-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Feldman for learning how to help holistically, with special attention to
      the HIV/AIDS challenge in Africa, but more generally, helping each other
      around the world.

      +370 (699) 30003
      skype: minciusodas