Welcome Back Sam!/will give proposal feedback in abt a week

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006

      Hello Dear Sam, Jeff, and All,

      Great to hear from you, and so happy you are on the road to recovery, albeit slowly (which has been my own path for the past 16 years, so I can relate!).

      I just want to write a short note of acknowledgement today to say that I have the proposal, and have taken a quick look. It seems excellent, and will be eager to see a budget too. I will hopefully have more time in about a week or so to look more carefully...right now I have a couple deadlines myself, but after April 20th I will have a bit more time to do a good job of this.

      How have things been going with OneWorld?  Let us know abt any capacity-building progress which might have been made, or at least might take place, now that you are better.

      With all best wishes and blessings, and here's to full health and all kinds of wealth! Janet