Killing Animals for sports is evil

  • nafsiafricaacro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 5:08 AM
      "economic benefits"

      That phrase can encourage a multitude of sins because the world is
      driven by profit making and the enrichment of the individual, whether
      he needs it or not. Wildlife should be a benefit of local communities.
      But very little will trickle down to the poor despite all that the
      pro-hunting lobby is pushing for. They get at least as much benefit
      from tourists who visit to admire the wildlife in its natural state.

      The human being is the only one who kills for pleasure and not just
      for food. When you see the life draining out of the eyes of a
      beautiful animal that has done no harm and wants to live its life,
      just to satisfy some rich man's idea of "sport" we have to ask
      ourselves what is wrong with the human race. There are many people who
      feel that this should not be encouraged. We are also the only species
      that keeps killing our own kind on a regular basis!

      Africa is rich in wildlife and is the envy of the world. It is right
      that the communities should benefit from it, but animals should not be
      killed unless there is serious reason. Perhaps it is time for humans
      to take a long look at themselves and have more respect for animal life.

      Albert Schweitzer said that until he extends his circle of compassion
      to include all living things man himself will not find peace. So far,
      we have not found peace, only war.
      namaste,

      Ken Owino.
      Nafsi Africa acrobats,