Re: [holistichelping] Re: FAITH IN EUROPE

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6 3:46 AM
      Dear Khan,
      Jesus went through samaria justfor asamaritan...He
      was for the person not neccesarily watero the
      well...my friends....The muslims just need love from
      us...this is just o bring them upfrom one faith to
      another.
      Ill be giving thoughts onhow todoit justshsring one
      faith into another faith.
      Amdulilahi...is just another...WE TRUST IN GOD..this
      is achristian...Amuslim...will say IN GOD WE
      TRUST...Now can this make us fight no we just can
      coexist...
      Have an existing day.
      TOM OCHUKA.

      Never Miss an Email