Re: [holistichelping] Re: [holistichelping

  • Shahrez Khan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
      Re: [holistichelping] Re: [holistichelping Thank  you Mr. Ochuka for showing interest in our project. Will wait for your thoughts.

      Best Regards
      Shahrez

      On 2/3/07 11:51, "tom ochuka" <tomochuka@...> wrote:

      Dear khan,
       This coud be averygood way of reaching ou to
      muslims..well we need tocultyivate that love.. I
      havealo to contibute but so limited in need of yping
      place as since I spen alot in typing.
       Mean while lets keep communicating soon Ill make
      postings
       TOM OCHUKA.

      Have a burning question?

    • tom ochuka
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
        Dear Khan,
        Jesus went through samaria justfor asamaritan...He
        was for the person not neccesarily watero the
        well...my friends....The muslims just need love from
        us...this is just o bring them upfrom one faith to
        another.
        Ill be giving thoughts onhow todoit justshsring one
        faith into another faith.
        Amdulilahi...is just another...WE TRUST IN GOD..this
        is achristian...Amuslim...will say IN GOD WE
        TRUST...Now can this make us fight no we just can
        coexist...
        Have an existing day.
        TOM OCHUKA.

        Never Miss an Email