I am progressing on many Issues

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007

      Dear all,

      Glad to see more things happenning and as the year progresses on, I must say here that the wireless equipment can work offline and we are looking into ways to see it is connecting to a wireless Lan or WLan to connect to the internet. It is technlology at work and Andrius i have not received any good information for the password from the manufacturer. It is not easy for them to understand what was the problem with the change of password.

      The ISP manager also feel it was changed and this is giving the access point no internet connection at all for the internet. If configured well it will connect anyway up to one kilometre away. I dearly wish to say Here, Andrius, that I need to become an expert in IT, this is what makes me to come and explore the possibilty of an expert in Wireless, which I must have to, manage a resource centre. I dearly believe the connections we have is not for mere speculations but for hopes of sustainable community developments which we have been pursueing all along with you and all in MS forum.

      I had given you where the project plan ahead of me before I come to Europe is heading to. There are lots of activities done by our members. There is already the ongoing work in our Office here and we have already applied for funds which is being given to youth development activities in Kenya. My hopes are by the time I will be coming To Europe, I will be having information on the Project to present to a conference as Maria suggests. This venture is not  an individual's plan but for all of us in the MS forum.  I need good exposure and conections to enable our idea with Maria, You, and Janet materailize.

      The school I talked about is also in progress. We are doing the land Survey, tranfer the land to the school and we will soon be getting the first installment to start building the school.Already three classrooms are there. We are starting our enrollment in May. The land survey and local land tranfer is 200 USD and the donor will be giving us Money for finishing the three classrooms and expansion. We are destined to train the teachers in April and form the school management committe. After this we will register an NGO board to take care of all activities Udogo does and School combined, I am going to be in the NGO Board.

      I need to know your plans including everybody.
      Samwel

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      FOSS ADMIRER