A wonderful day...UYOGA LEARNING

  • Josephat Ndibalema
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007
                     Dear Maria Agness,Samuel and others
          We thank God for it is a wonderful day,this sunday morning we had an outreach programme for learning poultry farming -as a long-run income generating activity that we plan to apply.The project visited is a small scale poultry farm located in Kitunda in the outskirts of Dar city,the project is run by one Joseph Ludovick.

          We have learned basic procedures on how to take care of chickens,the kind of feeds also protection from various chicken deseases like colibacillossis,paratyphoid,coryza[flu],fowl typhoid e.t.c

          More important,we are now aware of the basic procedure of handling chickens,our group still needs more about chicken farming so we are asking for any one with an idea to join us in sharing information.Poultry farming story  will follow.

      Josephat Ndibalema

    • Maria Agnese Giraudo
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2007
        Dear Josephat,
        thanks for informing us of your initiatives. On monday I chatted with Samwel of your idea. Although lately I contacted Helen and William  we didn't discuss it.  When I arrive in Dar with Samuel at the beginning of June we'll  arrange  a meeting and talk of everything.  I'm very happy to know you and all members of Uyoga.
        All the best!
        Maria Agnese