Re: [holistichelping] enjoy Hot peeper from kisumu

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      Dear ANDRIUS,
      Michael donde is 27yrs with Lakevictoria Respondres
      he plants vaieties of pepper fopr food and cash ,he is
      hemajor suplier o hotels in kisumu.
      Very many times he surports the father and mother
      who are poor using this farmimg method.
      He is gowing them around the lake near abeach in
      kisumu.
      He suplies the vey early in the mornig he hire
      tarnsport todo that.
      In kisumu quite anumber likes the peeper since they
      have nice aroma.

      TOM OCHUKA.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/ok9qlB/TM

      http://www.globalvillages.info/index.php/TheResourceToolshed/HolisticHelping

      > Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the
      > Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN
      > unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you!
      > http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums
      > & communities. Links
      >
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > mailto:holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
      >

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/