Re: [holistichelping

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      Dear khan,
      This coud be averygood way of reaching ou to
      muslims..well we need tocultyivate that love.. I
      havealo to contibute but so limited in need of yping
      place as since I spen alot in typing.
      Mean while lets keep communicating soon Ill make
      postings
      TOM OCHUKA.

      Have a burning question?
    • Shahrez Khan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
        Re: [holistichelping] Re: [holistichelping Thank  you Mr. Ochuka for showing interest in our project. Will wait for your thoughts.

        Best Regards
        Shahrez

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
          Dear Khan,
          Jesus went through samaria justfor asamaritan...He
          was for the person not neccesarily watero the
          well...my friends....The muslims just need love from
          us...this is just o bring them upfrom one faith to
          another.
          Ill be giving thoughts onhow todoit justshsring one
          faith into another faith.
          Amdulilahi...is just another...WE TRUST IN GOD..this
          is achristian...Amuslim...will say IN GOD WE
          TRUST...Now can this make us fight no we just can
          coexist...
          Have an existing day.
          TOM OCHUKA.

          Never Miss an Email