Faith in Europe-last chance! Send us contributions and apply as writers/editors

  • Shahrez Khan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 5:03 PM
      Faith in Europe-last chance! Send us contributions and apply as writers/editors Hello everyone,

      Please note that we have shifted the deadline for contributions for the Faith in Europe Magazine to March 7, 2007. Send us your material to: faith@... by March 7 (Midnight). Get yourself herd and be a part of the Faith in Europe Magazine.

      As for all of you applying as writer/editors for the Faith in Europe Editorial Meeting scheduled for March 15-31, please send in your applications by  March 5. The process of applying is very simple. Visit the project website: www.faithineurope.eu and answer the question asked in roughly 400 words. Email the question to: faith@... by March 5th (Midnight).

      All writers/editors who get selected for the Editorial Meeting for FiE magazine will be invited to the Peace Child International office (near Cambridge) in England. All travel and accommodation expenses will be financed by Peace Child International. So basically, you win a free trip for the Faith in Europe cause.

      It will be two crazy weeks of work at putting the magazine together, interacting with a diverse and multicultural Peace Child team,  and fun and partying. So come and experience Faith and Europe at Peace Child International.

      I Look forward to hearing from you,

      Shahrez Khan, Project Coordinator
      Faith in Europe
      Peace Child International
      Peace Child International
      Tel:00 44 (0) 1763 274459
      Fax:00 44 (0) 1763 274460
      E-mail: faith@.../ shahrezkhan@...
      Website: www.faithineurope.eu
    • tom ochuka
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2 3:51 AM
        Dear khan,
        This coud be averygood way of reaching ou to
        muslims..well we need tocultyivate that love.. I
        havealo to contibute but so limited in need of yping
        place as since I spen alot in typing.
        Mean while lets keep communicating soon Ill make
        postings
        TOM OCHUKA.

        Have a burning question?
      • Shahrez Khan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5 1:41 AM
          Re: [holistichelping] Re: [holistichelping Thank  you Mr. Ochuka for showing interest in our project. Will wait for your thoughts.

          Best Regards
          Shahrez

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6 3:46 AM
            Dear Khan,
            Jesus went through samaria justfor asamaritan...He
            was for the person not neccesarily watero the
            well...my friends....The muslims just need love from
            us...this is just o bring them upfrom one faith to
            another.
            Ill be giving thoughts onhow todoit justshsring one
            faith into another faith.
            Amdulilahi...is just another...WE TRUST IN GOD..this
            is achristian...Amuslim...will say IN GOD WE
            TRUST...Now can this make us fight no we just can
            coexist...
            Have an existing day.
            TOM OCHUKA.

            Never Miss an Email