Samwel's visit to Europe

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007

      Thank you for your letter about Samwel's travel to Europe this November. I
      will be able to think more next week when I am in Chicago. Thank you Jeff
      and Janet for responses. I ask for more thoughts from our lab. What might
      Samwel accomplish with a journey to Europe? Could he learn wi-fi and other
      skills? Who might help? Should we meet in Rome and/or Lithuania? How would
      we relate that to his projects on the ground? How can we support Agnese's
      vision? Agnese, what would you yourself like?

      Dear Jeff and All,

      Wonderful to hear from you, and good to know that great minds think alike,
      haha! I LOVE the video-bridge idea, and this is something Franz and Andrius
      have been talking abt in terms of Europe and Africa. OVF could provide the US
      link in an enlarged loop, and Sam as well as all of us could benefit from
      those virtual connections (which might include video feed, so we can see each
      other, almost like meeting in person).

      Thanks for suggesting it, and hope we can make it so (as we say in Star
      Fleet, referring to "space" flight, both cyber and hyper, haha!)!! Janet