Fascinating picture montage

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      My sister has forwarded me another great montage of pictures, with
      some French thoughts appearing. If you turn on the speakers, there
      is a quiet version of El condor pasa that gives you a nice mood for
      the trip into the multiplication of 10 up into space, and then back
      to the starting point, where from we are taken into the edge of
      either science fiction for some or else, into the initiated
      experience of the Ancient One.
      That last part, "or else, into the initiated experience of the
      Ancient One." is my personal description; and I am thankful to be
      given to know that this is one of the true meaning of being
      Aboriginal. May we be so blessed as to be aware of the company and
      wisdom of the Ancient One through each of our days on earth!
      Enjoy...

      http://files.tiggroups.org/42489/Puissance10.pps

      ...may all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit Couture