Received Check.

  • nafsiafricaacro
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2007
      JAMBO
      I hope you are doing fine.
      Am just writing to confirm to you that i received your mail with the
      check enclosed and intact.
      I appreciate and hope this is a bold step towards motivating and
      encouraging my creative instincts and explorations towards coming up
      with more stories that would ultimately bring positive societal change.

      Though i can't dash to the Bank anytime within this week to go and
      cash the amount.
      Am tied up with a very fixed schedule- undertaking a course in project
      management.
      The classes end at odd hours-Banks close down hours.
      I will have to wait until next week as this course is equally
      important to me and it will only take me one week to be certified for
      the phase one.

      I hope everything shall work out well and i will be able to cash the
      amount and save ourself charges that would have been otherwise realized.

      God bless you.

      Ken Owino,
      NAFSI AFRICA ACROBATS.