Global Eco-Village Network in Africa

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Thank you to Janet Feldman for engaging Jonathan Dawson of GEN-Europe
      http://www.gen-europe.org regarding the creation of a global eco-village
      network in Africa. I spoke briefly today with Jonathan and he agreed
      that I share his letters and that I sign him up for our Global Villages
      and Holistic Helping working groups. He is currently completing work on
      his book, but meanwhile we can continue discussions through our groups.

      There is already a GEN-Senegal lead by Ismael Diallo and Marian Zeitlin.
      I invite Ismael and Marian to join us, please send blank messages to
      globalvillages-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and
      holistichelping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or simply write to me at
      ms@... and I will sign you up. Franz Nahrada leads our Global Villages
      working group which helps us transform our villages in this age of
      global networks. Janet Feldman leads our Holistic Helping working group
      where we learn to care about all aspects of life as we help each other,
      and with special attention to Africa. These are parts of our Minciu
      Sodas laboratory http://www.ms.lt for serving and organizing independent
      thinkers around the world.

      Joy Tang and Jeff Buderer are active members of our laboratory who lead
      http://www.onevillage.biz which is responding to the AIDS challenge in
      Africa by building unity centers within villages. They have leaders and
      networks in Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria. I think they might help
      organize GEN-Africa. We have much to learn from Senegal. We are excited
      to work together.

      I look forward to our letters at our groups!

      Direktorius
      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania