Re: [holistichelping] Samwel, Congratulations! and invoices

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
      Andrius,
      Yes, I can get them from the organization  we are working with, but they can only be stamped and scaned, To make you have them. Can I do that and send them after Five days?
      Samwel

      minciusodas <ms@...> wrote:
      Samwel,
      Thank you for your update.
      My main question about the invoices is, Do you have a business or
      organization that you can write them from?
      Then you can send invoices by email, either one big one for all the
      work or smaller ones.

      I am very happy that you have been finding work. Then we can focus
      on higher level projects with you, get ready for your trip to Italy,
      build international contacts such as in Chicago, and also shift
      smaller funds and projects to others in Africa as I am doing and as
      you might recommend would help our network.

      http://www.ms. lt
      ms@...

      Data , "samuel kongere" <samkongere2004@ yahoo.com> Rašyta:

      >Dear Andrius,
      >
      > Seriously, I am trying to organize and send you the information
      you need from me about all the payments you had done to me. Do you
      want me to scan them and send them to you or post them? I don't know
      which way to use.

      > I did say something about my team and what they are doing. We are
      going to help an organization here do some baseline survey on child
      labor practices in our community, access families on Quality
      management and sustainable development practices, training and
      demonstrations on agriculture etc. This is going to be a part time
      monitoring work for us for two years. I hope this is going be a great
      opportunity to collect more personal stories for our network. The
      twelve of us will monitor 110 families and 6 support groups.

      > I am working also on a possibility of joining hands with a lady
      whom I am meeting tomorrow. To help, start a local international
      school for orphans. It is going to be called Help for orphans'
      international school in Lambwe division, if all goes well this will
      form a bigger collaboration with our education and technology venture
      for an information hub in our district. We are working on a joint
      collaboration with Paul Were and Jackton Arija. Already there is a
      building with three classrooms; would be president is visiting us
      this week to sign an agreement and start collaboration. Let me
      communicate later on this.

      > I am preparing more avenues for my group here and all the workings
      will depend on how you make me a fluent orator and manager. Look the
      commitment and good procedures will make us move past this limit and
      I must commit to you, Janet, Jeff, Maria and all for the good
      connections you are bringing my way.
      > Thanks let me hear from the rest.
      >

      > Samwel Okech kongere
      > Nyamuga primary school
      > P.O BOX 191,
      > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
      > Cell: +254 725 600 439
      > FOSS ADMIRER
      > Community Development
      > UDOGO youth development group-coordinator

      >Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      FOSS ADMIRER
      Community Development