OWB 2006: Thanks Andrius, Plazi, and All (who may take part)!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2006
      Dear Andrius, Plazi, and All,

      Fantastic to hear from you, and immense thanks for this great note! We welcome you and Plazi with open arms, and anyone else who would like to be involved in this drumming event. Joy and OVF will be participating, for a second year, and there are events shaping up worldwide. The sign-up is now available online (ie to sign up your event, which gives you a page where you can publish your contacts and more abt your event):  www.oneworldbeat.org.

      This year, we are concentrating on the (not for fundraising) drumming event, though musicians can sign up under the OWB banner to do gigs for the charity of their choice.

      With immense thanks, and here's to Beating together as One World in 2006! Janet   (ps send me any news of your events and I will write abt them on the website)