Re: One World Beat 2006: United in Drumming and Music-Making (May 6 & 7)!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2006
      Janet,

      Thank you for this information about One World Beat.
      http://www.oneworldbeat.org/owb2005/aboutOWB.htm

      Here in Lithuania I recently met an outstanding African musician Plazi
      from Togo. He has organized a band here, Afroband, which was featured
      by the BBC:
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4723268.stm
      They were the final band to play at Lithuania's independence day
      celebrations in Kaunas.

      Plazi has joined us here. I alert us all to this worldwide event for
      solidarity and to raise money locally and globally.

      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania