Kind words from David Orato

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      Thank you, David Orato! Andrius Kulikauskas, http://www.ms.lt
      ----------------------------

      I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YUOR KIND ,WORK INTHE LAB WORK. please you can
      deligate any assingment or any work folowing you project work .IDavid have
      voluntered and work for comunity for aperiod iof 8years .Under the work of
      data colection repoirt writing survey on the comunity aprisals. What I relly
      value is the community well being .through voluntary support in education
      campaigns .any way having known you has motivated me so far it my hope that
      through net working we shallbut have to make achange to to our world.for the
      proveb say [go to people live with them do wtat they do and with the best
      leadeers the people will say that we have done it ourself] the best people
      klike Sam Agnes Pam and Kalukas.othewise be in touch always as we lookforwad
      to achive our dreams rember that you are ther most narture gift to us and
      the world at large.
      yours
      david