Kennedy, Sasha, Fred, Wendi, Tom, Helen: MyFoodStory

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      Kennedy Owino, I share your wonderful letter.

      Today I sent out to you a personal check for 100 USD for your work to collect
      100 entries for My Food Story. I hope that you get it and cash it but if
      there is any problem please let me know.

      Also, I have sent out by Western Union 250 USD to Sasha Mrkailo in Serbia
      (for 250 entries) and 200 USD to Fred Kayiwa in Uganda (for 100 entries and
      to represent us at the Omidyar conference).

      Wendi of Actwid Kongadzem in Cameroon please let me know your full name and
      address and write more about yourself. I am interested to send 250 USD to
      your group for the computer and flash stick so that you can provide 250
      entries for us. Can your organization send me an invoice for this work?

      Tom Ochuka in Kenya I would also like to involve you with 100 USD for 100
      entries. Please make sure I have your full address. Can your organization
      send me an invoice for this work?

      Helen Mahoo in Tanzania I would likewise like to send you 100 USD for 100
      entries. May I send you a personal check? Can your bank cash a personal
      check? Can your organization send me an invoice for this work?

      I will write more details about how this is for both "work for pay" and "work
      for free". The work for pay is that we need your help to collect and enter
      these entries. The work for free is that we need you to write about your own
      projects and to support our investigators in their projects. Thank you Janet
      for your wonderful letters.

      ---------------------------------------

      Hi Andrius,

      Thanks Andrius for your mail, it has encouraged and energised me towards
      giving inputs in this great work.
      I would like to forward my contribution as soon as possible with the major
      focuss in "how the unemployed urban youths would bridge the gap between them
      and the village youths towards sustainable livelihoods".
      How can the Urban youth's here in Kenya also play a role in Agriculture which
      is one of the backbones of Kenyan economy?
      I want to research on these and come up with livid examples.
      My deepest value in life is cherished livelihoods.
      To your question, i had made it a resolution to volunteer my time doing this
      and i have high confidence in myself of gathering the 100 stories and
      providing links.

      Thanks also for your offer of some motivational money, i appreciate and
      highly welcome that.
      You can send the personal check in the mail, and i will cash it.
      The best option is sending it through mailgram directly into my account or
      sending the sum through western union.
      The appropriate and most convinient way for you, let me know.

      Otherwise, receive flight, light, shine smiles and blessings.

      Kennedy Owino
      NAFSI AFRIKA ACROBATS,
      C/O KIVULI CENTER
      P.O BOX 21255, 00505
      NAIROBI. KENYA.
      nafsiafricaacro@ yahoo.com
      +254723568251
    • ACTWID KONGADZEM
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
        Dear Andrius,
        Thank youimmensely for the money you have promised
        tosend to send to us for our computer and flash
        stick.
        Concerning the invoice, we went to the shops and found
        out and the price of a fairly used desktop pentium two
        computer and a good flask could be sold to us at
        almost that amount of two hundred and fifty U.S
        dollars We are very grateful for this support.Be rest
        assured that we willbe able to contribute 250 stories
        toadd to My Food Story asour members are interested in
        writing but for the lack of a means. So if we have a
        computer and flash,we will be fully involved. Western
        UNION is here and seems to be the best to send money
        to us. We also have a bank account in a bank here
        called Amity Bankbut sending through the bank takes a
        very long timeand it is not certain when it reaches
        except by wireless that takes three days minimum to
        arrive here.
        For the complete address of our national president
        Wendi Losha Bernadette, it is, ACTWID KONGADZEM
        HEADOFFICE. You can send the money through her , in
        her name ,through the Western Union and we shall
        receive it.
        Sincerely Njua Geraldine,secretary,Berka Eugene,
        asistant,Tohnyanga Celestine,treasurer,Wendi and other
        board members of ACTWID on behalf of all members
        P.O.BOX 16 BAMENDA.[ COMMERCIAL AVENUE ]NWP CAMEROON.
        tel/fax is 237 3363136 and her cell phone is 237
        7333500 . Her email is yaahwendi2001@....

        http://www.globalvillages.info/index.php/TheResourceToolshed/HolisticHelping

        > Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the
        > Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN
        > unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you!
        > http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > mailto:holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com