God-given talents

  • wamburawilliam
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6 2:05 AM
      Dear all,my very concern for youth is how,i (we) will be to teach
      young people on how to settle their goals and archive them through
      talents and time managment.HO CAN PEOPLE DEPEND ON YOU BY BEING ON
      TIME ONE'S?.TIME IS MONEY AND EFFORTS how can we change to idle one's?
    • tom ochuka
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6 3:09 AM
        Dear William,
        This is Good catch the bible speaks of agood steward
        ,stewardship depends on investments ,while the
        greatest is time and money.
        Firs we mustidentfy their talents especially the
        youths,I have been blessed by the def who are like
        butterfly ..they cat speak bu communicate so they need
        tools to express their talents.
        we have
        1 Mureen she needs tailoring machine to do something
        just make good useof time.
        2 Benard needs capentry tools for workshop
        3 Juliet she needs computer she is trained
        5 Atieno she too needs saloon equipments these are
        smart youths..if empoweredthey are not wasted.
        WHAT DO OTHERS SAY..Especially on surport to africa
        TOM OCHUKA.
        --- wamburawilliam <wamburawilliam@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,my very concern for youth is how,i (we)
        > will be to teach
        > young people on how to settle their goals and
        > archive them through
        > talents and time managment.HO CAN PEOPLE DEPEND ON
        > YOU BY BEING ON
        > TIME ONE'S?.TIME IS MONEY AND EFFORTS how can we
        > change to idle one's?

        TV dinner still cooling?
        http://tv.yahoo.com/
      • Leonard Boniface
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6 3:29 AM
          Dear Tom,
          Your E-mal makes me to remember our wonderful talk with had at the International Leadership Conference 2006 we prepared in Mlangu,Moshi Tanzania where you attended.It's true what you wrote,and beliave in God evrything is posible on His timer not in out time,and in any desire,stretegic plans,it works,so things will work perfectly on that too.Keep it up William.
          Best,
          Lenny.

          --- wamburawilliam <wamburawilliam@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:

          > Dear all,my very concern for youth is how,i (we)
          > will be to teach
          > young people on how to settle their goals and
          > archive them through
          > talents and time managment.HO CAN PEOPLE DEPEND ON
          > YOU BY BEING ON
          > TIME ONE'S?.TIME IS MONEY AND EFFORTS how can we
          > change to idle one's?

          TV dinner still cooling?
          http://tv.yahoo. com/

          Never Miss an Email

        • samuel kongere
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7 12:55 AM
            Wonderful to get more interested friend from this region who want to add stories to my food story.com I am giving the link here for those wanting to give more stories as we are still very far from meeting our targets.

            From This link http://www.myfoodstory.com/ on the right you will get the link for adding personal stories or you can find my own link for the team I am heading and my team picture is there.

            Great inspiration
            Samwel

            wamburawilliam <wamburawilliam@...> wrote:
            Dear all,my very concern for youth is how,i (we) will be to teach
            young people on how to settle their goals and archive them through
            talents and time managment.HO CAN PEOPLE DEPEND ON YOU BY BEING ON
            TIME ONE'S?.TIME IS MONEY AND EFFORTS how can we change to idle one's?

            MBITA  040305-KENYA.
            Cell: +254 725 600 439
            FOSS ADMIRER
            Community Development

            Get your own web address.

          • wamburawilliam
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7 1:11 AM
              Thank you samwel,Leonard and Tom,
              i enjoyed reading the way yuo responded,but i would like to share
              with others the importance of time,time managment,time investment
              et,becose i have seen lot of ypung people wasting their time,without
              realising its due importance in human development.If we become on
              time one's,will we be able to changs others and changes te community
              for future betterment,does efforts get involved in time
              managment,how? WHAT DO YOU SAY?

              > Dear Tom,
              > Your E-mal makes me to remember our wonderful talk with had at
              the International Leadership Conference 2006 we prepared in
              Mlangu,Moshi Tanzania where you attended.It's true what you
              wrote,and beliave in God evrything is posible on His timer not in
              out time,and in any desire,stretegic plans,it works,so things will
              work perfectly on that too.Keep it up William.
              > Best,
              > Lenny.
              >
              > tom ochuka <tomochuka@...> wrote:
              > Dear William,
              > This is Good catch the bible speaks of agood steward
              > ,stewardship depends on investments ,while the
              > greatest is time and money.
              > Firs we mustidentfy their talents especially the
              > youths,I have been blessed by the def who are like
              > butterfly ..they cat speak bu communicate so they need
              > tools to express their talents.
              > we have
              > 1 Mureen she needs tailoring machine to do something
              > just make good useof time.
              > 2 Benard needs capentry tools for workshop
              > 3 Juliet she needs computer she is trained
              > 5 Atieno she too needs saloon equipments these are
              > smart youths..if empoweredthey are not wasted.
              > WHAT DO OTHERS SAY..Especially on surport to africa
              > TOM OCHUKA.
              > --- wamburawilliam <wamburawilliam@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Dear all,my very concern for youth is how,i (we)
              > > will be to teach
              > > young people on how to settle their goals and
              > > archive them through
              > > talents and time managment.HO CAN PEOPLE DEPEND ON
              > > YOU BY BEING ON
              > > TIME ONE'S?.TIME IS MONEY AND EFFORTS how can we
              > > change to idle one's?

              > TV dinner still cooling?
              > http://tv.yahoo.com/
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              > Never Miss an Email
              > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started!

            • tom ochuka
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 8 11:17 PM
                Dear Lenny,william,Sam,
                Well..lets believe once gain in humanity that is
                sotness towards mankind which is diferent from
                humanism,The first being to appreciate the whole race
                while the second is what makes us human..beings we are
                with beings of GOD..The ypuths others are just idle
                with no man to pump in any idea in them,while the rest
                like,Gowin Kaijage oF Dar...Lenyy of AYP..oxfam and Dr
                AMMON ..Of burudani..are really exploiting their
                talents.
                They jusy need alitlle push like now the Govemnment of
                kenya is GIVING ydf,but the youths need ideas so men
                like Bonny should come to kisumu for aone day workshop
                to just give i ideas to our youths like many in the
                village must come out of idleness to eargeness.
                What is your view Lenny and others.
                Thanks
                DEAFIMPACT.

                It's here! Your new message!
              • Leonard Boniface
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 10 5:25 AM
                  Hi Tom and all,
                  What's wonderful to hear from you!.Great that you remember the work of all those kindly young people and they are doing amazing work.Dr.Amon organizing a huge event in Dar during the Valentine day,Tryphone volunteering to connecting local and urban youth project with Teenage Life Programme and Tanzanian Youth Network,Don with OIYP,Kaijage with Journalism stuffs and Suleiman was in Canada last fall,back to TZ to make a TYN center in Kilimanjaro.Thanks for remembering them.

                  I'll come to Kisumu sometimes,since I'll be with many trips withi next year visiting countries and do something for change,so surely will run a workshop while I'm there.I've been there one time,but for fun while was to and from Kampala to Nairobi,then Dar.I was almost to come with Maria last fall,but was travelling abroad  within that week we would head to Kisumu.

                  I did read your another email,and will search on the information on any resources related to your cause,will forward to you.Hope you'll get some responses too on that important cause your have indicated.
                  Best,
                  Lenny.

                  --- Leonard Boniface <bonnylenny@yahoo. com> wrote:

                  > Dear Tom,
                  > Your E-mal makes me to remember our wonderful talk
                  > with had at the International Leadership Conference
                  > 2006 we prepared in Mlangu,Moshi Tanzania where you
                  > attended.It' s true what you wrote,and beliave in God
                  > evrything is posible on His timer not in out
                  > time,and in any desire,stretegic plans,it works,so
                  > things will work perfectly on that too.Keep it up
                  > William.
                  > Best,
                  > Lenny.
                  >
                  > tom ochuka <tomochuka@yahoo. com> wrote:
                  > Dear William,
                  > This is Good catch the bible speaks of agood steward
                  > ,stewardship depends on investments ,while the
                  > greatest is time and money.
                  > Firs we mustidentfy their talents especially the
                  > youths,I have been blessed by the def who are like
                  > butterfly ..they cat speak bu communicate so they
                  > need
                  > tools to express their talents.
                  > we have
                  > 1 Mureen she needs tailoring machine to do something
                  > just make good useof time.
                  > 2 Benard needs capentry tools for workshop
                  > 3 Juliet she needs computer she is trained
                  > 5 Atieno she too needs saloon equipments these are
                  > smart youths..if empoweredthey are not wasted.
                  > WHAT DO OTHERS SAY..Especially on surport to africa
                  > TOM OCHUKA.
                  > --- wamburawilliam <wamburawilliam@ yahoo.co. uk>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  > > Dear all,my very concern for youth is how,i (we)
                  > > will be to teach
                  > > young people on how to settle their goals and
                  > > archive them through
                  > > talents and time managment.HO CAN PEOPLE DEPEND ON
                  > > YOU BY BEING ON
                  > > TIME ONE'S?.TIME IS MONEY AND EFFORTS how can we
                  > > change to idle one's?

                  > TV dinner still cooling?
                  > http://tv.yahoo. com/

                  > Never Miss an Email
                  > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get
                  started!

                  It's here! Your new message!
                  http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ features/ mail/

                  always stay connected to friends.