Idealist.org Meetings Being Held Globally Feb 5th-11th in 70 Countries: Join Us!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007

      This week, between Monday, February 5th, and Sunday, February 11th, thousands of people will be meeting in 70 countries to imagine a better world and to start building it by connecting people, ideas, and resources in every possible way.

      272 meetings have been scheduled so far, and if there is one near you, it'd be great if you could take part in it. The meetings are all listed at:
      http://www.idealist.org/meetings

      For more details about this initiative, please see
      http://www.idealist.org/imagine

      You can also watch this two-minute video we taped on Friday for the people who are attending these meetings:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xodhAHn-qg

      And also this one, with comments from people who attended a brainstorming meeting we had in New York last week:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KARJ5BFm4X4

      If you are interested but no meeting has been posted where you are, we will do this again in March, and we hope you can participate then.

      Thanks so much for your support. We look forward to what this week will bring, and to building this global network with you.

      Ami Dar and the Idealist.org team
      Action Without Borders
      http://www.idealist.org