Fred, Ken, Helen, Wendi, Samwel - please send information

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 1:59 AM
      Fred Kayiwa, Ken Owino, Helen Mahoo, Wendi of Actwid Kongadzem,

      I am very interested that you might help with our project MyFoodStory. I
      hope to write more soon about this work.

      Please send the following information to me by email to ms@...

      Your full name:

      Your address:

      Your tax number, for example, your personal ID number, because my country
      Lithuania requires me to fill this out on the tax forms. Alternatively, you
      can provide me by email an invoice from your business or organization. Then
      I can send you 15% more.

      What is the best way to send you money?
      * Is it possible for you to cash a personal check in US dollars? This will
      save on fees. But the check may get lost in the mail.
      * Or should I send the money by Western Union?
      Please advise.

      Samwel, are you able to send me invoices for your work? That would save
      money on taxes for me. I can tell you the amounts.

      Wendi, please let us know, can you buy a computer locally or do we need to
      ship you one? How much do they cost?

    • samuel kongere
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 3:50 AM
        Dear Andrius,

        We have all the best to wish you happy travels on your trip. We are waiting to see the best way you can send money to reduce taxes. I don't know what to do with the invoices but hope to send you any by the time you specify the amount you want  to send I scan them and send them.

        I am doing well and compiling the food stories now that I am home to race for the deadline in march. It is very fruitful to work and share stories personal aroud this places.

        I am happy to work more independendly and do much better. I am compling the names, mails and countries of those i a sgned at the social forum.
        samwel

[...]

        http://www.globalvillages.info/index.php/TheResourceToolshed/HolisticHelping

        Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you! http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org

        Yahoo! Groups Links