Re: Progress report about "Video Bridge"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Our lab's investigator Franz Nahrada is creating a Video Bridge room at
      his Hotel Karolinenhof http://www.karolinenhof.at in Vienna, Austria.
      We're excited that this will be a hub and catalyst for a network of such
      rooms, especially for "global villages" http://www.globalvillages.info
      He needs advice on overcoming technical obstacles regarding the source
      of images, signal mixing, computer projection synchronisation. Please
      advise, or help us find who might advise. (Please share our letters as
      needed.) Thank you! Andrius Kulikauskas, ms@..., http://www.ms.lt