OVF (Jeff) and Other MS-related activities at Onet/Ken-Sam-Andrius

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hello Dear Jeff and All!

      Great to hear from you, and I still have a more detailed (and thought-filled) mail to write in response to your wonderful letters of  the past 7-10 days on various subjects.  Ken, Sam, and Andrius, many thanks for your mails, and to Jeff for your invaluable inputs and support!  Sam, terrific WSF reports, and Ken, your WSF acct is so issue-rich that I hope to respond to it soon as well.

      I'm sorry to hear OVF probably will not attend the conference, but I'd love to set up spaces at O/net for our various activities:  OVF, KAIPPG and GRASSUP, ActALIVE, our MS-related activities. You can actually add OVF as being "there in spirit", on the "Participants" page. I'm glad to see that David Mutua will be going, so hopefully he can report to us!

      How else would you like to approach this?  Let me know, and I'll be more available in a couple weeks to do something (right around the time of the conference).

      One question for Ken:  did I understand that you're interested in gathering stories for the MyFoodStory project?  That would be great, and I'd love it if you could do that through Holistic Helping (and post at Social Agriculture too, the
      home" for the project).  You can do "quick entries" and earn some money, as I understand it. Or find more detailed information and submit "stories". Let us know when you can.

      With blessings, appreciation, and all best wishes, Janet