Fred: reply on Global Learn Day/Onet conference: Fred and Charles

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      Dear Fred and All,

      Hello and great to hear from you!  I see you have been qualified to attend the Onet conference, but in the "second tier" of funding, which means that--after bursaries have been given to those outside Uganda--you will be considered. I'm not sure of the funding situation re bursaries, so can you make it there under your own resources at all, or what would you estimate you would need?  And Charles, are you interested in attending?  The registration should have taken place by Feb 1st, but perhaps there is still time.

      On your other question, I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to...do you mean you want to be active in Global Learn Day activities, or moreso at Learning (this forum), or Holistic Helping?  Thanks for clarifications, and also, please tell us more abt yourself when you can (Andrius posted on this subject last week, I think, and had some good questions and suggestions for things you might discuss).

      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        Its unlikely that OVF will be participating. However I am still interested in how we might set up a space in Omidyar.net to promote our work. I am already a member of the group but has not done much in terms of creating content within the network.

        Jeff