Re: [learningfromeachother] Andrius: Meet with John Hibbs of Global Learn Day?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Dear All,

      Hello and Happiest New Year, Skipper! Already looking forward to GLD in October, and Pam, Jeff, and I had a terrific time this past October. We hope Lenny and many others will join us (Lenny was not able to make it in 2006), including Andrius (who participated in 2004).

      I am ccing Holistic Helping (my own forum within Minciu Sodas), as I hope and expect to involve a number of African members there in 2007. I've been organizing the Africa segment for a few voyages, and been a "mate" on several earlier journeys in the African region portion of the voyage. Holistic Helping also has a focus on ICTs, so hope you'll cc us in future in terms of GLD correspondence, Andrius!

      And that you'll meet with John...I had hoped this past year that there might be some involvement by MS and related members/forums from Europe, too (ie besides Africa), so hope that will transpire in 2007, as it would truly be "to inspire"!

      With all best wishes and blessings, and yours in sailing spirit, Janet