Wonderful!!! Hellen Mahoo ffrom Uyoga

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007

      Great Helen,

      We are doing well and hope to get your food story. Also keep informed about our travel to see uyoga in June. We are changing our travel schedule and wish to meet you there and collect more stories on food from you. You can send the stories now and I will post them on behalf of  Uyoga.

      My family and dear wife are doing fantastic and while i was in the social forum i met many from Dar, hope to share with them alot, let's me contact them for further reference to connect with you. Pass my cordial regards to all Uyoga members. We are planning to visit Dar in June with Maria Agnese.

      Sam

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      FOSS ADMIRER
      Community Development

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar
    • Maria Agnese Giraudo
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
        Dear Helen, Samwel, William and all...
        due to my poor contribution in finding stories (I'll provide some stories through the magazines I contacted), I would like to  encourage Uyoga group to  take part in this interesting work. Thanks Helen! Please,  William  see the page www.myfoodstories.info  You can get explainations from  Samwel and the "socialagriculture group". Perhaps they shoud register in this  group...
        Have a good day!
        Maria Agnese

        samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> ha scritto:

[...]

        Vinci i biglietti per FIFA World Cup in Germania!