Fw: [socialagriculture] Curtains brought down WSF

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      Dear Sam and All,

      Bravo and greatest thanks for these "despatches from the Forum front"!  I'm sending this along to HH, and I believe you've sent them to Chris M too, which is wonderful. I'll hope to read more carefully and have more comments, and I hope that others will have too.

      With immense blessings and appreciation for your presence there, and in the world!  "Alluta Continua" indeed--albeit with greater hope and inspiration on my part because of people like you!--and with this watchword (my college motto):  "non satis scire",  "to know is not enough" (action is needed!)!  Janet