WSF

  • christopher macrae
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      Yes, Bravo Sam:  your reports are the next best thing to actually being at the WSF

      Could you tell us a bit more about the final day which if I recall was intended to catalogue common action projects through 2007- did any common project ideas get posted at an internet bookmark or through some means that we can all access

      If not, is there some way that some the organisers can be asked to survey those that hosted meetings or who represented particular African constituencies as to what common action projects they may want to suggest?

      chris macrae

      All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.