Thanks Andrius/Mendenyo: working?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2007
      Dear Andrius and All,

      Hello and thanks for YOUR prompt assistance too! As you say, it's the personal linkages which are most important, and also making sure that Sam himself and Ken are taken care of re the immediate needs of his stay. With the assistence of you and Maria, all of this--plus the flyers--can now be accomplished.

      On Mendenyo, I signed up when it was first created, and have yet to get a post from that forum. I see you cc it, but again do not have a post. Is it operational? Hope you or Sam, when he returns to Mbita, will look into that.

      Thanks! Janet