Paid work through OpenLeader.biz

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      I want to alert us to a few possibilities that I'm working on. These
      include editing online content (summarizing the IT impact of
      regulations, or presenting the expertise of human resource deployment
      for humanitarian emergencies) and creating online environments for
      posting and organizing such content (as we are doing with ProWiki).

      Please take a look, in particular, at these endeavors:
      How best to organize the online content of the Emergency Personnel
      Network so their expertise is more readily available:
      http://www.redr.org/redr/support/practice/epn/index.htm

      And here's the OMG Compliance Grid, lead by Adrian Bowles for whom I
      summarized the IT impact of regulations on businesses:
      http://orca.omg.org/grid/index.htm Do you have thoughts on how to
      organize that? Or would you like to grow as an expert in a particular
      field (like banking, housing, environment, and so on)? Please let me
      know if you're interested!

      This is work that I'm pursuing. If you let me know that you're
      interested, then I will be able to look out to include you in other
      projects as well. Our goal is to have good-paying part-time work for
      our participants as they might need.

      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania