OIYP 2007- Apply Now.

  • Leonard Boniface
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      Dear Hellen,Samwel,Mwanaidi and all HH members,
      The Oxfam International Youth Partnerships application form are still available online at www.iyp.oxfam.org and the deadline is the end of this month. So apply if you wish to be part of this said to be among of the -world most respectively youth network with series of action plan for change .I posted this info long time ago and would love to remind. I’ll be happy to hear any developing story, and hope will et back soon with some more info. I’ve been OIYP Action Partner since 2004 in Australia and found it’s real remarkable and sustainable experience with action plans, and would like to see more action Partners joining.
      Kind regards,
      Leonard.