"Women and ICTs" Issue of Journal/PAM: could I include you in mine?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      Hello Dear Maria, Pam, Helen, Lenny, and All!
      Fantastic to hear from you, and I so much appreciate you too, always being so encouraging and optimistic!! I think your idea--as far as Africa is concerned--is great, ie Helen and others there leading the way, with you adding something. And YES on Lenny's amazing work!
      I do want to say that this is a journal which focuses on "all" women, though, ie it is not African only, albeit being based in S Africa. So if you have experience and ideas relevant to the topic, I would encourage you--and any woman or man, anywhere--to do a submission too. Or not to feel concerned if you and Helen were to write a joint article, each discussing your experiences from your own perspective (African and European), and then how you are working together, which could be both fascinating and instructive!
      Pam, the thought occurred to me that I might mention your work and that of some others if I write something myself. Would this be OK?  I do have some info you have sent, on yourself and your work, to help me, but if there is anything else you want to send (assuming you like the idea), that would be great.  I'm not sure of my own time either right now, but wanted to ask "in case".
      With greatest thanks to all, and love, Janet