Re: Sounds Interesting! - [holistichelping] Call for Writers: "Women and ICTs" Issue of Journal "Agenda" (Jan 28th deadline)

  • Terry Mace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007
      Greetings Janet, this sounds like a really interesting idea!  I'd like to submit an outline initially and test the waters from a male-gendered perspective, however, as you've said, 'men welcome also' so, I'll take that at face value and begin work on an outline for submission to the editor.  Do we know the total required word length and if successful writers get credit and retain their respective copyrights.  Do successful writers get 'free' copies or access to the publication without cost?  If you don't know the answers to my question no problem... ...thanks for the post...

      Terry.