RE: [holistichelping] Sign up sheet for Minciu Sodas groups

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
      Dear Andrius and All,

      Hello and thanks, I think this looks good! Only one suggestion: a couple
      urls (MS main url, url where people can read the almanac) where people can
      find out more. Sam, will it be fairly easy to get this printed? With all
      best wishes, Janet

      http://www.globalvillages.info/index.php/TheResourceToolshed/HolisticHelping

      enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you!
      http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org