RE: [globalvillages] Have this from Samwel After Africs source II/the way ahead for Sam

  • jeff buderer
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2006

      Dear Samwel and all,

      I have finally been able to organize a bit of what I wanted in regards to the blogging of the recent Summer Source workshop in Uganda.

      I wanted to acknowledge and validate the effort you put into your report of the event and so I decided after some editing that it merited its own spot on the blog, independent of my own comments and ideas.

      Also see my Charting the Way Foward after Tactical Tech's African Source II Workshop in which I add my comments regarding the way as some of our interesting past experiences with Tactical Tech.

      I was wondering if you or anyone you knew had any pictures of the event that we could add to the blogs.

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2006
        dear Jeff,

        I am right now I am preparing the proposal and soon send it to you

        I have one photo here for you and remember I am sick and will complete it the moment I get well. My cell phone no is +254725600439 pass it to Andrius and Lukas.

        Get the Phot attachement

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2006
          Samwel,

          Good to hear froom you. I look forward to reviewing your proposal.

          Take your time we are here to help you when you are ready.

          Hope you get well soon.

          Jeff