Re: [holistichelping] VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
      Dear All,
      Deafimpact aministry to the daf in kenya..seeks to
      develop atrainning center for the hearing
      challenged,sometimes back I posted arequest for
      volunteers for this ministry ,we are seeking
      volunteers in areas of
      1 education to the deaf
      2 Health
      3 Who will intrduce Arts to this special
      ,marginalised group in kenya.
      Thanks to Janet ,Samuel and all.
      We have our volunteer forms on request
      looking foward for you inqiry.