RE: [afrophonewikis] Fwd: E-Learning in Africa Conf. (Nairobi May 2007): Abstract Deadline JAN 5

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
      Dear Don and All,

      Hello and thanks for the excellent eforum and activities! I've been
      following the discussions in a quiet way to date, but will hopefully have
      more to contribute in future.

      About this conference, I am doing some networking and gathering interest,
      and know of 3 or 4 who will be attending already, with others who I'm sure
      I'll hear of during the next several months. I'll be happy to network you
      with them, and perhaps you can discuss some collaborative possibilities. In
      fact, let me cc a (Yahoogroups) forum I moderate, called Holistic Helping,
      where info abt your wiki project has been posted, to the interest of
      members in Kenya, Tanzania, and Cameroon. There are several planning to go
      from that forum.

      With all best wishes, Janet (Feldman, kaippg@...)