Excuse Mail: testing link (am not getting HH posts)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007

    • tom ochuka
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
        Dear All,
        Deafimpact aministry to the daf in kenya..seeks to
        develop atrainning center for the hearing
        challenged,sometimes back I posted arequest for
        volunteers for this ministry ,we are seeking
        volunteers in areas of
        1 education to the deaf
        2 Health
        3 Who will intrduce Arts to this special
        ,marginalised group in kenya.
        Thanks to Janet ,Samuel and all.
        We have our volunteer forms on request
        looking foward for you inqiry.