Let us Send our Love, Support and 'At-Stake-Ness' to Our Brother... ...Benoit Co

  • Terry Mace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Dear Brother... ...we've never really taken time to connect
      powerfully one to one via all of the posts, groups and mail that we
      all receive daily from our work online, however, I for one am not
      prepared to see you exit the forum of any of our working processes
      without first 'fighting-peacefully' for your inclusion and 'at-stake-
      ness'. If you look at my last post in regard to the latest threads
      and posts of the 'cc' debate I think and feel you will see why I now
      reply to your plea and post...

      Brother...

      Ask yourself today...

      'What's at stake?'

      Ask yourself this for both issues:

      1. To stay!

      2. To go!

      From my perspective and intuition your plea is more about your sense
      of value as a human being than anything to do with the value
      of 'cc'' or the impending value of the posts, debates or mail...

      What am I saying, brother...

      You speak of your fight, your desire to rid to remove to get rid
      off, 'mammon' of the evil that you see...

      However, who is speaking? Who asks the questions? Who will leave?
      Who will stay?

      My point dearest brother is that the choice is ultimately yours,
      however, before making the choice and decision please take the
      wisdom for which I've come to respect your words and the value to
      which I hold you to consider for one sacred moment the following...

      Can we do more that what we do currently in human form? Can we move
      towards spirit, god, consciousness faster, quicker more
      appropriately than we do while we dream this world?

      Whilst I feel and sense your frustration and even upset please
      consider finally the following...

      If you leave, who will challenge? If you leave who will speak for
      your godhead, your spirit...

      Does money not have a spirit? Does 'cc' not have a faith? Are we
      not all worshiping at the same alter in essence the process seems to
      me to be joining us not putting us asunder!

      Brother, I close my plea for you to stay with the following lines
      from, 'A Course in Miracles'

      "Nothing real can be threatened.
      Nothing unreal exists.
      Herein lies the peace of God."

      http://www.miracles.org.uk/default.asp

      My at-stake-ness for you not to leave is my desire not to see you or
      I enter the wilderness from where we came...

      …however, if you choose to leave, I'll understand…

      Your Brother, Terry – AKA – Standing Feather Talking Bear