Re: Pray with Muslims in Christian Churches!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Agnese, Thank your for alerting us to this issue. I share your letter
      with our Loving God, Arabic and Fighting Peacefully groups. I note that
      the Muslim and Catholic prayers are physically performed in very
      different ways. As a Catholic, I am very excited that this difference
      might be accepted and respected. Also, Muslims pray five times per day
      and one idea is to be mindful and to pray in solidarity. Andrius,
      http://www.ms.lt