Happy festive to all HH builders.

  • nafsiafricaacro
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006
      I have been off for a while because my social life is quite
      commiting, my life is full of activities and programs to take care
      off.
      Since i joined the forum i must say it has been a tremendous benefit
      to me, most of your notes have helped build me intellectually,
      spiritually and emotionally.
      I have been encouraged and motivated by the good work people are
      carrying out for their respective communities, and ultimately
      improving life in the planet-earth.
      i like some of the inspirational contents carried by most of the
      messges that you post.

      There's no precious moment as taking time to look back and reflect
      on all the way, mountains and valleys, oceans rivers and lakes, lush
      vegetations and deserts, you have journeyed through the Year.
      This moment is for all the friends i have made, those who have
      supported me physically, spiritually and emotionally through out the
      year.
      Thanks for all the constant peace, love and prayers you have
      showered me with constantly.
      I empty my heart by giving back all the love i have for you.
      May you all have a prosperous, and blessed Christmas and happy new
      year full of fun.
      May God lead you and make you step into the next year with a more
      healthy, energetic and blessed body.

      Peace and love,
      Ken( Nafsi Africa acrobats)