wishing to get in touch with you here in the NWP Cameroon

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Dear Reiki,
      We are a non governmental organisation based in
      Bamenda, the NWP, Cameroon .We have been directed by
      Jeff and Janet Feldman to meet you. The coordinator
      delegated to meet you on behalf of this
      organisation is Wendi Losha Bernadette. Could you
      kindly call me using this cell phone
      number so that I can meet you for a face to face
      discussion? The number is 7333500 .You can
      also still kindly email me back using the this
      email.actwid_k@... or
      intimacyforall@... to say when I can meet with
      you for this discussion please.
      I will patiently wait for your response.
      Immense thanks while waiting to hear from you soon.
      Sincerely Wendi on behalf of ACTWID KONGADZEM NGO.