THANK YOU JANET AND JEFF FOR THE RESPONSES GIVEN

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Dear Janet and Jeff,
      We are grateful for your quick responese to our appeal
      for twinning.
      We are happy to get the websites given by you Jeff for
      those we could meet in Bamenda or the NWP rather. We
      will be contacting them if you can kindly give us
      their cell phone numbers and emails. Already we tried
      to open the websites but only succeeded to get just
      that of Reiki@... from create.org. The other one
      did not open,so kindly help us with direct contact
      information.
      For Sylvie Siyam, we wrote several letters to her and
      she promised to visit but never did, Janet. Also
      Peter. If you can still give us Slyvies contact
      number, we will still try.
      Yes ,Janet for the GenARDIS proposal, and the
      information on COL,if we can still hae it resent by
      email attachment ,we will be grateful for as you know,
      we stored the proposal only on a disket which is not
      seemingly opening nowas we have no flash and good
      working computer at this moment,so storage of big
      files for too long is difficult . We are praying that
      time,Jeff,SAM,mARIA AND OTHERS ESPECIALLY IN KENYA
      SHOULD CONSIDER US TWINNING TOGETHER AS WE ARE REALLY
      STRUGGLING.Immense thanks and also appreciating the
      suggestion that you Janet, should kindly contact the
      AFRICONNECT HERE IN cAMEROON ON OUR BEHALF AND THEN
      KINDLY LINK US UP TO THEM BY GIVING US THEIR DIRECT
      CONTACT NUMBERS AND EMAILS HERE SO THAT WE CAN GO TO
      MEET THEM HERE DIRECTLY.
      Sincerely Wendi and members

      Want to start your own business?
      Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.