Response from Ed Cherlin: Wi-Fi in Kenya (and Africa)/Maria and Sam/COL-Protein

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2006
      Dear Ed and All,

      Hello and greatest thanks for this wonderful and valuable thought!  "Twinning" has a great record of helping...one org and community at a time. I will post this forward as you requested, and respond in more depth as soon as I can. Will look forward to the responses of others too!  All best wishes and creative connections, Janet

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2006
        Dear SAM,JEFF,MARIA AND OTHERS,
        WE ARE STILL MAKING AN APPEAL TO YOU ALL TO CONSIDER
        LINKING US ON YOUR ROAD MAP.AS YOU DO YOUR
        TWINNING,PLEASE DONOT FORGET US IN CAMEROON. WE REALLY
        NEED TO GET CONNECTED AS JANET HAD KNOW.
        tHANKS AND WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOUSINCERELY ACTWID
        KONGADZEM LED BY WENDI
        --- Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        Dear Ed and All,

        Hello and greatest thanks for this wonderful and
        valuable thought! "Twinning" has a great record of
        helping...one org and community at a time. I will post
        this forward as you requested, and respond in more
        depth as soon as I can. Will look forward to the
        connections, Janet

        seanm@...) AITEC Broadband Forum, 11-29
[...]

        UDOGO youth development group-coordinator

        ---------------------------------
        Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people
        who know. Ask your question on Yahoo! Answers.

        --
        Edward Cherlin
        OLPC4USA
        End Poverty at a Profit
        http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC4USA

        Cheap talk?
        http://voice.yahoo.com
      • Jeff Buderer
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2006
          Wendi,

          There are two groups we at OVF have links with in Cameroon that you might want to contact to consider collaboration.

          www.asecnw.org and www.create.org. They are both located in the NW Province.

          It would be helpful to get update on your work in Cameroon. Is there a website where you have information on our work? If not then I would suggest that we use the OurCulture wiki or a similar resource on the web to set up a page or series or pages to make people aware of your work and how specifically those who want to help can help.

          Jeff

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 19, 2006

            Dear All,

            I have been very busy with other community activities and I would want to remind our members in Uyoga to read what ED Cherlin wrote concering linking schools in Tanzania Moshi with one In Dallas US. As  we agreed  before Hellen Mahoo will be visiting Moshi during Christmas and she shall have aclue for this.

            I hope they will makes us informed of this. ED says, we need a school in coffee growing area of TZ Moshi and this is with line with our initial palns to let the people of Moshi and all parts of TZ know our new network group there in Dar.

            I hope Hellen, Willy and Josephat and others will work hard to connect the rest of the world with their country.

            SAM

            http://mail.yahoo.com