Re: [holistichelping] Thanks James and Pole Sana!//TOM and CHARLES: new venue

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      Janet, James and all,

      I share a quote that Dennis left on Facebook after the elections:

      "Raila's statesmanship speech has united Kenyans and disapproved his
      critics...As Raila takes a back-seat and the so called "friends" start
      to discover in deed they were only "friends" against Raila, that is when
      each will start to take his or her rightful position in
      society...........THE MOST IMPORTANT thing is for the common Kenyan
      people to know they are brother and sisters in their common problems,
      struggles, worries, neighborhood, and uncertainty.....YOUR SUCCESS
      DEPENDS entirely on you, and not anyone else...LONG LIVE KENYA and may
      God forever bless Raila Amolo Odinga....and the president Elect"

      It's awful that one so loving could be so hated. It shows the deep
      trauma that goodness can reveal in us. We need ever more love.

      Dennis, thank you for your love.

      Jesus concludes the Beatitudes: "Blessed are those who are persecuted
      for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

      (773) 306-3807
      http://www.selflearners.net