Re: [holistichelping] Remembering Dennis/Andrius/safety of others

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      Dear Andrius and All,

      Thanks so much for this, and also for your other mail focusing on arts. I am so delighted and heartened to see your own uplifting creativity and trajectory in that direction, and will respond too to that as well.

      I have spoken with his wife and she is concerned...their first child (of whom I am godmother) will be sent to a place of safety, and Faith hopes to go to another town for awhile. She is 7 wks from giving birth, so time is of the essence.

      I will see what she says in reply to my note of today, and perhaps we can discuss next steps in a more private way, as I am concerned abt posting publicly with specifics on this issue.

      I am also concerned for our other members re their safety...that is something to further discuss.

      As for the small contribs, anything is "mighty"...just not sure how to get that to Kenya. If you are willing, you can Paypal me something, and that will help to send a bit more. I was going to send $50-100 max...I could send it for both of us and transfer whatever you can give to my bank acct, from which I am going to send something via Moneygram.

      There may be other solutions too, but for the moment this seems the easiest way.

      With thanks and love, Janet